HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY TRIAL?
- When booking your trial, let us know how thick and long your hair is so we can allow for the appropriate amount of time. It’s also helpful to know how many looks you’re interested in testing out.
- Arrive with clean, dry hair with no product.
- Try to wear a white top in a similar shape to your dress (tank top, t-shirt, strapless, etc).
- Bring all accessories, including hair pieces, veils, earrings, and necklaces.
- If you are doing a makeup trial, bring any special makeup you prefer.
- Photos of your dress and jewelry can be helpful, if jewelry is not available to bring to your trial.
- Bring photos of your wedding hair & makeup inspiration.
- Bring hair extensions if planning on wearing them, or consult with your stylist at your trial regarding extensions.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT MY TRIAL?
- Trials are done more quickly and with minimal product than your actual wedding day to ensure that the bride is able to see different shapes, styles, and techniques.
- Hair trials take about 1.5 hours to account for consultation, review of inspiration photos, and time allotted for various looks.
- Makeup trials take about 1 hour.
- If you are coming in to try out both hair and makeup, we typically book you for 3 hours.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON MY WEDDING DAY?
- If we are coming to your location, our stylists will arrive 15 minutes ahead of the first service.
- If you are coming to the salon, please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please make sure all individuals are ready for our stylists with clean, dry hair with no product.
- Typically, the bride’s hair and makeup will take 1 hour each.
- Bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls typically take 45 minutes per service.
- We cannot accommodate large bridal parties in our small salon space at one time. We are happy to advise on how to stagger the appointments over the course of several hours.
DO YOU CHARGE ON-SITE FEES?
- To bring our stylists to you, we charge an on-site fee between $50-$200+. The price will vary depending on number of stylists and distance. We’ll provide you with your specific fee when we prepare your quote.
- The price includes travel time for the stylists, mileage, and putting together all the supplies to create a mobile salon just for you!
WHAT IS THE PAYMENT PROCESS?
- Once we draw up your quote to your specific requests, we require the signed contract and a $50 non-refundable deposit within 7 days of receiving your quote. Due to booking demand, we are unable to hold your wedding day on our stylist’s schedules after 7 days.
- After we receive your signed contract and deposit, we will book your trial for around a month prior to your wedding. At your trial, you can add on any optional services such as eyelashes or extensions to the contract. You are also able to make any changes to the number of people for each service at this time. After accounting for any updates, 50% of your balance will be due at your trial, and is non-refundable. No changes to counts/services can be made after this point.
- Your final balance is due 1 week prior to your wedding day, and we include 18% gratuity (on services only) to your total for your convenience. This will be clearly noted on your quote in advance, no surprises!